Skip to content
Maintankadin

Preferred Talent Build for 3.0

Vaughan
Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:35 pm
Double post. Sorry.
Christophe
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:03 pm
Why is everyone taking Divine Strength? None of our gear has Strength in it, I was lead to beleave that strength was a useless talent for prot pallies?
_________________
Elderin
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:15 pm
I noted that no one is putting points into Benediction.

Any particular reason why?
_________________
Elderin - Paladin (Protection) - Whisperwind
Consecration is my crowd control
Kalakaua
Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:11 pm
After researching what other people are doing (and because my realm isn't up and functioning yet), here's my build:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=smZ0xVAcuMtfIoGoxo

Is seals of the pure really that bad? My guild isn't raiding anymore, so I'd only be tanking heroics, maybe ZA with this build. I figure seals of the pure would help with questing and stuff. I don't really need AD for heroics/questing.
Warden
Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 pm
Was there ever a definitive answer whether or not templar has a hidden 1/2/3% damage reduction? I'm downloading the patch now, and trying to figure out whether or not it is going to be worth taking at 70.
Balendro
Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:40 pm
EDIT: Answered already.

My spec just changed, qq.
Naeldon
Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:07 am
Happy patch day to all the EU chaps.

I've been considering my L70 build for awhile now, but this is what I think I've settled on:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin=501000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000050053523310251533312021

The no Kings is a slight issue since we don't really have any Ret Paladins to take it. Most of the time the groups I'm in want Wisdom or Salv anyway. I used to use it on myself but obviously Sanctuary is going to be my own personal blessing of choice.

For level 80 we're probably looking at something along these lines:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin=501200000000000000000000000050000000000000000000000000050053523310251533312321

If they apply the damage reduction prior to me getting Shield of the Templar naturally, then I'll respec and fit it in.

Alternatively I might swap out SoP and take Benediction instead. I'm just going to play around and not get too hung up on stuff. If I don't like it, I can just respec.