Foolosophy
Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm
Re: martyr spec better? WTF?
Yes, but now you skip the 20% speed debuff on judged mobs. So you're getting a bit more hits on a boss fight..

Except when they don't have the talent, die, let it fall off, or are attacking a different mob. I'd rather just have it and always know it's there, with no exception. Also, where does the 4% damage loss come from?
I don't think they are uncommon now, they were uncommon (and rightfully so) for progression. I was considering crusade as 2% because that is the baseline amount for it. It is 4% for most of naxx, but not for drakes or dragons, so I just didn't know where that other 2% was from.Wolvar wrote:Except when they don't have the talent, die, let it fall off, or are attacking a different mob. I'd rather just have it and always know it's there, with no exception. Also, where does the 4% damage loss come from?
From 2/3 crusade. JotJ isn't really needed currently, healers are falling asleep these days. Conviction/Crusade builds are more common than it seems you guys think.