I'm 1/2 SA and using BoS on myself and have so far just been trying some heroics where I've had mana problems in the past.
One notable fight is Anub in AN. I'd often run myself dry grabbing the adds that hit very weakly and die so quickly that I didn't get to tank them much. The DP change is a godsend for fights like this. All told we did OK, VH and AN. I judged wisdom... which I probably shouldn't with these changes (had some melee die on the runs we did, but I don't know if JoL would have saved them from the flamestrikes/shadowbolts/poisons/pounds that killed them), but have been doing it to be safe.
I've suggested giving Prot Palaidns a way to generate their own resource forever (outside of sanctuary, which is worthless on casters or slow hitting mobs) for the sake of solo and PvP. And I'm happy with the way blizz has delivered.
I'm also using SS now (I have the mana to spare, and can usually pass up one consecrate or HoR GCd to use it) and am happy with the results. My VH run went fine, but that instance in particular feels a bit odd. Depending on how the timing works out, you can pop DP on one pack, and not be able to hit anything to refresh it for the next pack and it still be on CD. I actually was rushing to the next portal (or nearest critter) to get a hit of quickly... one time I was clicking the portal to get a quick hit up. I succeeded, and it bugged the spawned portal lord and he vanished (though the channeled animation effect was still rpesent and he was hitting me) and eventually he came back -But everyone stood there fro about 10 seconds going WTF?
edit: My main complaint with Paladin tanking right now, is that we are so GCD limited. We were essentially GCD limited before, but it causes some trouble with out utility abilities. It seems we're to the point that warriors were at before they got some of their abilities pulled off the GCD. Expect this limitation to be addressed in the next expansion.
