Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

thorn
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Lythac wrote:I would buy a hat if you added a tag on it - "def cap".

Would probably get 2 & 3.


this.

is.

awesome.
Nikachelle
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Is there any way I could beg for a female human for the first shirt?
Ulushnar
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Lythac wrote:I would buy a hat if you added a tag on it - "def cap".


That's no good. Then we'd have to admit there was such a thing as the def cap.
Guillex
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Ulushnar wrote:
Lythac wrote:I would buy a hat if you added a tag on it - "def cap".


That's no good. Then we'd have to admit there was such a thing as the def cap.


Have it crossed out, and in cyan "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS DEF CAP, JUST DEF MINIMUM!" - Majiben
Chunes
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

the ret on the red shirt looks like he has a tom selleck mustache O.o
Ulushnar
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Chunes wrote:the ret on the red shirt looks like he has a tom selleck mustache O.o


All human male toons are based on Tom Selleck. But before you get smug, all belf male toons are based on Milla Jovovich!
Guillex
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Ulushnar wrote:
Chunes wrote:the ret on the red shirt looks like he has a tom selleck mustache O.o


All human male toons are based on Tom Selleck. But before you get smug, all belf male toons are based on Milla Jovovich!


And all Draenei are based on Jabba the Hutt?
Ulushnar
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Wunna Chuta Solo?

(I'll stop spamming Aergis's market research thread now, suffice to say the new red one's awesomesauce!).
thorn
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

mmmmm. milla jovovich. <3
Honorshammer
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Can we get the designs a little higher on the shirts than last time. The design on the Who Needs CC shirt is too low on the shirt.
Nikachelle
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

As for constructive criticism: I *love* the red shirt and the colours. The glow of the wings mixed with the "splattered blood/paint" is just gorgeous. I just can't bring myself to wear a male paladin on my chest.

The new consecration one is absolutely beautiful. The molten colours in the background are fantastic.

I also agree with the lens flares comment... Lens flares are bad bad bad. And actually quite surprising to see from you as your design sense is very unique and doesn't seem to require gimmicks (which is basically what a dirty lens flare is).

Also, the hat is awesome. Perhaps put on the back off to one side, similar to what Guillex said, in cyan writing: def cap
Thalia
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Ya the tag line we where thinking of showing the nsfw first, but it can be changed to "Sometimes we like to kill STUFF too". As for the hats we already picked out the type, they are flexfit hats, s/m l/xl.
moduspwnens
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Krazed wrote:I would think about it a lil more if one of them was "Maintankadin-I heard there were boobies here." Blame minnerva and vanfaie for it.


Methinks this would be a bit awkward for the larger of us when out of context. 0.o
Kasavier
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Chunes wrote:the ret on the red shirt looks like he has a tom selleck mustache O.o


This. Apart from that, epic shirt is epic.
thorn
Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

moduspwnens wrote:
Krazed wrote:I would think about it a lil more if one of them was "Maintankadin-I heard there were boobies here." Blame minnerva and vanfaie for it.


Methinks this would be a bit awkward for the larger of us when out of context. 0.o


lol. or for those female maintankadins who are "pear" shaped, i.e. CBH + small bewbies. ;-/