Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.3 5-man build?.. (to replace Bealor...)

Nicos
Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:23 am
Yeah, I'm stuck on the last 2 points (when I finally get there!)...

Imp Judgement or 2/3 in Precision.
_________________

Baelor
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:55 am
Improved Judgement, no hesitation. Boar's Speed enchant on the boots.
_________________
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
Quean
Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:08 am
Nicos I'm wondering the same thing with my build :\
haven't respecced just yet...cuz i wasnt around last night Sad
but.... This
is what I'm thinking, with the last 2 in precision or imp judge. I can't see any real sites like wowhead, hence the sketcho-talent calculator.
I'm leaning towards precision though...I like having judgement on the same CD as HS, and when that extra oomph from judgement would've helped me out and I'm now low on threat, my RD will hit more Smile
_________________