Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

PsiVen
Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

"dps" in lower case would be my vote. Other possibles:

"no, my other spec isn't holy"
"now featuring large axes"
"more than a dessert topping"
Uphir
Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I would buy the hat!
Jaeldech
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I don't exactly mind NSFW, seeing as how I'm forced to wear a uniform on the job anyway. I agree on DEEPS v deepees, etc, though. DEEPS > all.
Nikachelle
Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

PsiVen wrote:"no, my other spec isn't holy"
Meliora
Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:29 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

1st and 3rd shirts for sure, and I'd be all over that hat :)
Fedaykin98
Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

LOVE #1, and would buy it with the change from shit to stuff. Can't really rock NSFW. Don't think "Part-time deeps" is remotely as cool.

Love the hat. No additions needed, imho, although "def cap" is pretty funny, and randoms would just think it was meant to be def. Which it also is. ;)

One question - did everyone else's last batch shrink as well? I'm a Large in t-shirts, and I ordered mine large, but they are not large. Maybe a better brand of shirt or something?
Amran20
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I'm diggin' 1 & 3.

I don't mind the NSFW, but to be honest I probably wouldn't snag 1 just because I don't ret often.

3 I would take, and most certainly the cap.
Panzerdin
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I love "Now featuring large axes".
Relamun
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

PsiVen wrote:"no, my other spec isn't holy"

^this imo

And I am all over buying one of those hats when they're available
CircuAuchindoun
Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

PsiVen wrote:"no, my other spec isn't holy"

I like this one also, however my other spec is holy...
Seeing as this is a "maintankadin" T-shirt, I feel there needs to be a bit of a tank after-taste. How about something along the lines of:
"I left my shield in the bank"
"Where'd my HPs go?!"
"Today I hit you"

Regardless, I'll be purchasing #3 if/when it comes out.
Panzerdin
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

"IN SOVIET RUSSIA, TANKS DEEPS YOU!"
Bacon
Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

just going to add my two cents. i'd rather change the saying on #1 to something completely different then use stuff, i feel it doesn't really say the same thing. and i'm loving all these other suggestions. please make a ret shirt and a hat. i'd buy both in a heartbeat
Sahiel
Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

PsiVen wrote:"no, my other spec isn't holy"


Love it :D
Dane
Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

PsiVen wrote:"dps" in lower case would be my vote. Other possibles:

"no, my other spec isn't holy"
"now featuring large axes"
"more than a dessert topping"


Love the first, don't get the third...