Prettysweet wrote:ok just a question does Reckoning proc on boss fights? I thought it never really used to, if it does i will need to relook at my talent set up for 4.0
Yes, it does. It's been that way since BC at least. I can't vouch for classic.

Prettysweet wrote:ok just a question does Reckoning proc on boss fights? I thought it never really used to, if it does i will need to relook at my talent set up for 4.0
theckhd wrote:Prettysweet wrote:ok just a question does Reckoning proc on boss fights? I thought it never really used to, if it does i will need to relook at my talent set up for 4.0
Yes, it does. It's been that way since BC at least. I can't vouch for classic.
Gamingdevil wrote:theckhd wrote:Prettysweet wrote:ok just a question does Reckoning proc on boss fights? I thought it never really used to, if it does i will need to relook at my talent set up for 4.0
Yes, it does. It's been that way since BC at least. I can't vouch for classic.
Didn't it proc from crits in classic. Not recommended to get crit on bosses
Rhiannon wrote:Rule of Law, while marginally behind SotP in pure TPS terms, does provide the same amount of crit to your WoG, so might be worth mentioning it as an option for a balanced type spec, where you're buffing your WoG to some extent but without sacrificing too much threat.
Satat wrote:Now sitting at 102.85% Avoidance while lowering my dodge by about 3% and parry by about 2%.