http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=sZV0tAMuMusIufdeb0hbcI'm leaning more towards this build, which I believe quite a few posted on.
I disagree with doing 2/2 DG only because even if it is situational and used for OT, the damage taken is already high enough, why increase it more? If anything that means that one healer or two healers of a raid are focusing on you rather than the MT.
Where I do think Divinity is a nice talent, I agree that it's terrible in that it is -passive- and in comparison to Imp. Devotion Aura, not entirely needed when there are other talents with much more use.
Reducing the CD of HoJ, imo, is very beneficial because it is one of two interrupt abilities, albeit some bosses are completely immune to interrupts, it definitely helps in more situations then not.
Some argue that 1/2 Spiritual Attunement is too low (+5% mana gained from heals), but to quote a lot of the experienced tanks, pull more mobs and use Divine Plea.
Stoicism is good, but not needed as maybe less than a handful of bosses have the chance to stun you. As said before, there are other talents in which we can invest in.
I would never invest points into Reckoning only because where the chance to get more hits in is great, it also has the increased chance of backfiring on you and getting parried.
2/2 Imp. Judgments is of personal taste. I don't use Cons a lot, and with the current +block value libram, more judgments means more procs means bigger shield slams. Does it mess up the common rotation? Just a bit, but that just means you're using a new rotation.