Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.3: 0/46/15

mconeone
Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:36 am
ITS 3% CRIT FOR THE WHOLE RAID

Seriously, it's better than the moonkin bonus and the feral bonus combined.
_________________
mconeone
Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:09 am
All damage.
_________________
ehly
Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:46 pm
Prob does, but it just seems to me I got more out of just making sure to keep spell damage. When I dropped 1handed I didnt lose any noticeable spell damage on my 1handed seals etc at all. I only saw my white damage alter by roughly a single digit difference. I pretty much only use SoR.

I actually dropped so I could actually put points in spell warding, which i didnt have until awhile ago. When certain trash mobs charged fisted me 10-14k spell dmage I finally decided that 4% spell reduction does actually add up >.>;;

Even with a raid full of crazy dpser barreling down on my target first I never have problems holding aggro. I rarely even cast consecration anymore in raids unless needed for heavy aoe pulls. And the fact the mages always seem to CC near me. Sad

I know reckoning isn't very well liked, but for me dropping 1handed didnt cause any noticeable change in overall damage. Though in WWS an average raid night reckoning accounts for 30% of all my attacks which I also view as that many more SoR.

As I said I am a bit old-fashioned like that. For me as a player reckoning provides much more benefit then 1-handed ever did.
_________________

guild: http://www.neltharionsfury.com/
Joacimcans
Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:33 pm
its because reckoning only procs 10% of the time when you are struck with damage so if you have high dodge/parry you arent getting hit alot so it wont proc often.
Mortehl
Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:45 pm
Heh --

I can hit 40% dodge in my avoidance gear when I proc both trinkets.

That's not realistic though. The fact of the matter is that a Paladin is at his or her strongest in his spell damage prot gear. Then he tanks like a paladin and not a gimped warrior. In that gear you're at around 19% dodge and 18% parry with about 11-13% miss.
_________________
Neuron
Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:30 pm
haha you made a goof eh.
_________________


Warcrafter - The new CTProfiles.