http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shandris&n=Lusisia
This armor layout is fairly new. I just picked up the sword yesterday and I'm using it, along with some wizard oil to bump up the threat. Previously I was using Crystalline Kopesh so I changed some armor around to make up for the losses there in switching weapons.
I know I need continuum blade but I haven't been able to find anyone to go on a BM run with me. I've not had any problems holding agro anywhere and I've tanked as high as SH and slabs. I did a main heal on Steamvaults a while back. The only place I've had any trouble recently is Thorngrin the Tender in Bot. It just wasn't our day but we took down treeboy in one tranq which was a first for everyone there.
So what I'm looking at is until I can get my CoT rep up, and pick up the odd drop here and there, how does this layout look? I'm thinking of swapping for some stam gems instead of the mitigation until I get ready to do heroics and up. I need a new belt as well. I don't think I'll be using those pants either as I had those on from doing bg this past weekend.
Comments? Rude Remarks?[/url]
lusisia
Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:21 pm
