Skip to content
Maintankadin

lvl 80 builds

Majiben
Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 pm
There are tons of these threads in the Wotlk forums but the mods do want people to start uing the normal forums for this sort of thing so kudos.

This spec is pretty much cookie cutter build for wotlk. It has 8 points to spend as you please. By the way the crit talents have been shown for the most part to provide less threat than seals of the pure.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
amunstorr
Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm
that first one is looking good to me. Did that come from a site or just specc'ing ?
_________________
Zeels
Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:53 am
I'll probably go with this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZaxVA0uMteIRGoxR

Can't really decide between benediction and seal of the pure.

Btw anyone done some number crunching in terms of threat, Seal of the pure vs Reckoning?
_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Apollya
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:40 am
I've been doing a lot of thinking on Protection specs recently with all the changes and patches. I thought since I was on the subject why not also consider how I'm going to spec for Wrath.

Current level 70 Spec:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxVA0uMteIoGox


level 80 Planned Spec:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZaxVAMuMteIRGoxo

or if Seals of the Pure is Changed to not be so beneficial, then Possibly:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaeVAcuMteIRGoto

What do people think? P I have been hearing rumours about Seals of the pure so am being cautious and having a plan B, any one got anything concrete on it?
firstamendme
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 am
maybe im missing somethin in that spec appolyn, but why would you go 2/5 benediction and 2/3 Touched by the Light....
_________________
70 Tankadin: Firstamendme, Spirestone server
Snake-Aes
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:09 am
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxVA0uMteIRGots00b

My fav spec so far. Variation: remove heart of the crusader and fill in benediction.

No idea what to do with the theoretical 11pointer yet
_________________
Death Spacegoat and Spankadin in development.
Spreading the Holy Protection and the Diseases since 2008.