Skip to content
Maintankadin

Touched by the Light.

BigBlueCheese
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Touched by the Light.

I'm trying to reallocate my points and trying to think if that talent is worth it. Since our abilities scale with AP and most of our gear has strength, I don't see how this talent will be useful.
_________________

Tullock
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 pm
Almost all of our abilities also scale with spellpower, and all of our gear also has stam on it.
Majiben
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:33 pm
TBL is a great hybrid talent: it both improves our tanking and off healing. No reason not to pick up a threat boost that makes one of our survival stats a minor threat stat.
_________________
Majiben
BigBlueCheese
Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:14 pm
Oh ok thanks.

I was wondering about Combat Expertise. Since it reduces our chance to get critically hit by 6%, does that mean our d. rating still has to be at least 490?
_________________

BigBlueCheese
Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm
Whoops. Reading failure. Thanks.
_________________