Skip to content
Maintankadin

Another thread about tankadin specs at 80

Vexryn
Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Another thread about tankadin specs at 80

Looking for feedback on my targeted tankadin spec for level 80.

A few notes to consider before you look:
1) Yes, I'm not taking Kings. I know that it will be covered by other pallies that are part of our raid group. Ditto for Heart of the Crusader.
2) I anticipate spending some time as an OT as well. I took Divine Guardian for OT utility, particularly to be a raid damage sponge from time to time.
3) Yes, I know I've only assigned 69 out of 71 points. One of the primary questions is what to do with the last 2 points.

So here's the build:
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZ0xVAfuMteIRGoxo


I welcome any and all constructive criticism and feedback.

I'm also open to guidance about where to place the final 2 points. To me, the primary options (assuming I will NOT be picking up raid buffs) seem to be putting 2 points into either:
- Benediction for mana manangement
- Divine Intellect for mana management (by having a bigger mana pool)
- Reckoning

Another alternative might be Guardian's Favor for pure utility - more flexibility to throw around a Hand of Protection if I'm an OT without a target and it looks like it's necessary.

Any thoughts here? Is Benediction more effective than Divine Intellect if I want a little extra mana management here? Or notwithstanding Reckoning's issues, is it still worth it to go 2/5 Reckoning if I have the points available anyway? Or would you just take Guardian's Favor, or even (gasp) Stoicism if you've got 2 points to spare?

Thanks in advance.
- Vexryn
Vexryn
Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:45 pm
Wow, I proposed a spec so perfect that no one on this forum can criticize it?

Go figure. Smile
caboom
Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:44 am
BUT IF I TURN WITH THE MOUSE HOW DO I PRESS REND !?!?!?!?!?!?
_________________
Levantine
Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:30 am
You're all doing it wrong. What you really need to do is reroll Priests and heal tank heroics. Like I did. Just now. In Crypts. Fucking Warriors.
_________________

Rinforce | Rinforze