Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking spec poll

Rayoftheday
Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Tanking spec poll

Please leave a comment about why you picked what you picked, if you can.
Guillex
Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 pm
1. No Imp. Judgements, you're going to see a lot of overlapping CDs.
1.a. Imp BoM is for Ret.
1.b. HotC is also for Ret

2. Benediction = blahh

3. Closer... But take a point out of Imp. Judgement and Seals of the Pure, and get 2/2 Guarded by the Light.
_________________
Póg mo thóin

Knaughty
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:47 pm
None of the above.

5/60/6
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty
Naxx-25 15/15 pre-buff
Tuberon
Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:29 pm
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZaxVA0uMteIRGogo

5/58/8, unless we get a worthwhile 11pt someday.

The 2 pts in Benediction are basically throwaway points. I have everything I *need* with 5/58/6.

I could toss them into imp HoJ or DG or something equally pointless.
_________________
Warning: Above poster makes no claims to validity or sanity of said post.

Also... cake.
Yadard
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:54 am
I still like the look of 3/56/12
_________________


Sworn: We do bad things to bad people.

Yadard - 70 - Moonglade
Engendrus
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 am
5/58/6 with 2 points left, probably I'll put them in Divine guardian , it seems a powerful skill when you aren't tanking
_________________