I am looking for some advice on a small issue I did not found an answer to while reading and searching the forums.
I am in a highly competitive guild which aims for server firsts, also in WOTLK. I have always been the MT healer as well part time off tank.
I ended up with a full T6 set of protection and holy gear but no retribution gear whatsoever. Everywhere I read about paladins going retribution to level, tanking in retribution gear, healing in retribution gear.
What would be the best tree to level doing a mix of instancing and quests considering I want to use the T6 holy or protection set.
I personally thought using the holy set and below build so be able to kill some quest mobs and heal easy 5 mans.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sEA0g0zhVz0xzZZVf0x0G
A good protection based build where I can solo quests reasonable fast with and tank 5 mans would be welcome.
Final dilemma, which tree/gear will be faster to level, thinking DPS, (holy/protection) ?
Any comment with or without a sample build is appreciated.
snortstar
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 am

