I'm in a similar situation in that I have spare points, but it's 2. So far I have:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZaxVA0uMteIRGoxo
I'm perfectly happy with it, Kings for easy-mode buffing if there's another Paladin in the group, and everything a happy tankadin needs. That was at level 78, now I'm 80 and can't figure out where to put my last 2 points.
Some things I've been thinking over:
2 Unyielding Faith - don't know about WotLK instances but mobs that feared in TBC annoyed the hell out of me
2 Heart of the Crusader - 2% crit is nice but it's wasted useless if there's a ret pally there, and it's not quite as nice as 3% (I hate talents that aren't completely filled... I'm odd like that... Judgement just makes enough sense to be half filled)
2 Improved Blessing of Might - for the melee classes out there (and hunters), but again useless if there's a ret pally.
I'm leaning towards BoM but would like to hear some opinions before I invest the points. I haven't paid for a respec yet, and don't plan on starting now.
Edit: fixed a few spelling mistakes.
_________________
Jesus said: "I offer you eternal salvation." The desciples replied: "Can we get kings or might instead?"
