Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Spec and Glyphs Advice?

HinataDestiny
Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:18 pm

New Spec and Glyphs Advice?

[Protection 4/58/9]

Thats the new spec and glyphs lemme know if you see anything I should change
_________________
Hinata - 80 - Arygos

LF Guild
Celestira
Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:03 am
Seems pretty solid to me
HinataDestiny
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:17 pm
sweet! I had a feeling this one was gonna be a winner
_________________
Hinata - 80 - Arygos

LF Guild
Subject
Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:56 am
Personally haven't had any issues with Righteous Defense. May want to consider the 10% Judgement Damage Glyph instead, but spec looks kinda solid and may respec to it when/if I need to pick up kings for a raid. Only thing I would recommend is getting Tuskarr's Vitality on your boots when you have a solid pair. Cause run-speed is always nice being that you aren't going with pursuit of justice in your build.
_________________
Regretful - Female Blood Elf Paladin of Mannoroth
Subject - Male Human Paladin of Arthas (Sold Pre-2.4)
Lore
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:45 am
Swap out Spiritual Attunement glyph for basically anything. 10% Judgement damage is excellent. I've found the Exorcism glyph to be pretty useful in a lot of situations as well.
_________________
Station wagons are my favorite things.