Skip to content
Maintankadin

0/51/10... The new MT spec?

Questioner
Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:33 pm
Imp judgement is 20% to judgement threat. I think you underestimate its usefulness.
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
mconeone
Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:01 pm
How do you use Judgement every time the cooldown is up while maintaining HS and consecrate up 100% of the time?
_________________
mconeone
Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:49 pm
If you're not able to get SoR back up before a swing, that's the equivalent of losing 20% off your JoR, negating the speed bonus (with JotC up.) Every second you miss on a consecration is equivalent of another 15-20% of your JoR damage. There is the advantage of burst damage, but not much more than that with a regular HS/consecration rotation.
_________________
Mithos
Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:31 am
Yeah Imp Judge is nice to have if you're JUST spamming that, but you aren't. You need it to remain 10 seconds so that you can keep it in time with your holy shield and consecration to keep the cycle running consistant, else you will get clashes and have to constantly readjust, and readjusting means you may reseal and holy shield may come off whilst GCD is up, which isn't safe. Re sealing straight away is important, not judgeming straight away isn't as important. I did some math about imp judge once but I can't remember it exactly.

Overall, no matter how many talent points you have in Imp. Judge, you should be using it every 10 seconds n practice anyway.
_________________

Brittin
Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:33 pm
double post FTL
_________________
Brittin
70 Tankadin of Ysera
Guild Equilibrium
Sielanas
Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:29 pm
I've set to see the fight I can keep Consecrate going, even when being healed constantly. I JoR for immediate, Command is useless for initial hit, I won't even take it in 2.3. After that it's on to Vengeance, judging when I hit 3-stack and after that whenever the CD is up.
_________________
http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?n=Sielanas&r=Dark%20Iron
Annarchy. Rock the Pink!
mconeone
Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:32 am
[quote="Brittin"]
jere
Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:18 am
The fact of the matter is you cannot keep both HS and Consecrate up 100% of the time. Consecrate has an 8 second cooldown and Holy Shield has a 10 second cooldown. They will conflict at some point.

Also, spec'ing 2/2 improved judgement has the following effects on your SoR/JoR cycle if you are prioritizing HS above resealing:

1. One more judgement every 40 seconds ( a 25% increase in JoR damage and threat).

2. A 1 second window every 40 seconds where you cannot reseal SoR. Considering most are using weapons with more than a 1 second swing speed, it is hit or miss whether you even lose a SoR proc.

All in all Improved Judgement 2/2 is a good investment

There is also the utility factor a lower cooldown judgement. Having it ready to go coming out of short duration fears or for aggro dumps is nice.
_________________