Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.1 build 9733

caerdydd
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Look good to me but I'm not sure if i'll take "Divine Sacrifice" yet
Lore
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Probably worth taking just for Divine Guardian, a 60 second Sacred Shield with +100% effectiveness sounds very much worthwhile.
steadypal
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

imp DG means we'll take 40% more dmg? or it will break at 165% hp now?
Lore
Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

I would imagine it increases both numbers multiplicatively; Divine Sac eats 33% of raid damage up to a maximum of 165% health.
Araiken
Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

I would assume that some holy pallies would be taking those two talents. I will just stick with my 20sec CD hammers. :)
Fridmarr
Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Lore wrote:Probably worth taking just for Divine Guardian, a 60 second Sacred Shield with +100% effectiveness sounds very much worthwhile.

It's only a + 20% effectiveness though.

Divine Guardian *New Talent* - Tier 4 - Improve the effectiveness of your Divine Sacrifice spell by an additional 5/10% and increases the duration of your Sacred Shield by 50/100% and the amount absorbed by 10/20%.
Knaughty
Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Araiken wrote:I would assume that some holy pallies would be taking those two talents. I will just stick with my 20sec CD hammers. :)


What for, when you have a silence on a 6-sec CD?

What are the numbers on Sacred Shield now? How much does it absorb, fully improved?
Fridmarr
Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

I thought they removed the silence from ShoR and now it's only on AS? There's also a slight difference between the two, in that silence rarely works on bosses, but interrupts do.
ticklefist
Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Fridmarr wrote:I thought they removed the silence from ShoR and now it's only on AS? There's also a slight difference between the two, in that silence rarely works on bosses, but interrupts do.


You are thinking right, sir.
Knaughty
Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:40 am

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Poop. I was looking forward to being able to use ShoR as an interrupt for KT style bosses.
Palizangetsu
Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:08 am

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Knaughty wrote:Poop. I was looking forward to being able to use ShoR as an interrupt for KT style bosses.

yea that would have been awesome sucks they removed it
Jasari
Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 am

Re: 3.1 build 9733

ShoR was never going to be an interrupt. At one point it was implied that it would be a silence, but that'd have no effect on bosses or anything else that can't be silenced.
steadypal
Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:02 am

Re: 3.1 build 9733

as of right now i still plan on getting 3/3 crusade


question is

1/1 DS
2/2 DG


OR

2/2 HOJ
1/5 reckoning


still not sure if i like divine sacrifice specially if it has the potential to instagib us if we use it during to much raid dmg..
Drae
Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 am

Re: 3.1 build 9733

Is there a reason Divinity isn't very popular?