Shroomous
Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:42 am
Divinity.
I don't understand why this talent is downplayed so much. Yeah, MTs are overhealed all the time. But, we spec AD because it's there when it counts. I think this is a similar talent. On difficult content I'm not always going to be completely topped off. In fact, there might be periods where I'm bouncing around in the mid-range, under heavy fire, for a few seconds for whatever reason. An incoming heal that is 5% more effective and brings my health a little higher could easily be what prevents the next hit from killing me. Hots are going to tick for more. A heal that might have underhealed me a bit might top me off, letting my healer(s) throw a heal somewhere else or save some mana. There are just tons of little examples like this, it's not always just "tank is always kept topped off or he dies."
