Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dual Spec Question

VikrumthePally
Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Dual Spec Question

Do we know if Keybinds will be able to be talent specific? Sadly now anytime I go Ret/Prot I have to click the entire time because I don't want to have to change my binds from healing --> Prot --> healing.

Thanks.
Jasari
Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Re: Dual Spec Question

Your bars are spec specific. So assuming each bar button is bound to the right key you shouldn't have to change anything around when switching specs.
Airanna
Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 am

Re: Dual Spec Question

Also, new [spec] macro modifier.

i.e.,

#showtooltip
/cast [spec:1] Shield of the Righteous; [spec:2] Crusader Strike

Cast ShoR if you're in primary spec, CS if you're in secondary.
leperkhaun
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 am

Re: Dual Spec Question

Off Topic: woot finally someone else who has seen Flight of Dragons

On Topic: id also suspect for bar mods to get messed up nicely when DS comes out.