I've been reading up on dual spec. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to it, however something occurred to me on the way to the office that kind of annoys me.
My plan right now is to do Holy/Prot as my dual-specs. However I spend a shitload of time as Ret doing PvP when my time is limited. I don't mind paying for that respec cost. I have the addons to make it painless but will respec'ing ret when I want to going to overwrite my primary spec? Does that make sense the way I'm wording it? I don't want to lose my saved prot and holy specs just because I swap to Ret for a week. I want to manually swap to Ret and then when raid time comes, hot-switch to either prot or holy based on need. The way I'm reading it is that any manual respec will automatically overwrite my "primary" spec.
lusisia
Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:52 pm
