Each has their merits:
Imp LoH spec will give the armour bonus and lowers the CD, however it requires you take only 1 point in improved SA unless you're going to drop it from somewhere else, and you lose out on a bit of threat and the movement speed increase from PoJ
Crusade spec gives what Imp LoH doesn't.. it will provide extra threat comparitively however crusade doesn't affect all mob types so there's a question mark as to how effective it will turn out to be.
I think I'll be going for improved LoH to start with and taking the minor glyph that goes with it. 11 min CD on LoH isn't bad at all, and with a 50% bonus to armour too, against any melee boss I might find myself using it even when I'm not extremely low on HP.
Which will you guys be using (if any) and why?
Lightstrike
Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm
