Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

AergisAergis's avatar
Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 am

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Sometimes we like to kill shit too.
Image










I'm still quite famous on the Internet.
Image












When in doubt, round em up and consecrate
Image
Dorvan
Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 am

Re: PREVIEW - Maintankadin shirts - Round 3

I'll be honest, I don't know that I'll be ordering another shirt....but I love the first one (looks a lot like Dorvan, BoH and all :P)
AergisAergis's avatar
Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 am

Re: PREVIEW - Maintankadin shirts - Round 3

Dorvan wrote:I'll be honest, I don't know that I'll be ordering another shirt....but I love the first one (looks a lot like Dorvan, BoH and all :P)


Fine. How about this?
Image
Jaeldech
Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I'd order the hat and the red shirt. I love that design. The color on the remixed consecrate shirt is pretty nice, too.
PsiVen
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Love the red one, but any chance of a SFW slogan?
moduspwnens
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

PsiVen wrote:Love the red one, but any chance of a SFW slogan?


Indeed. I don't think having the word in there makes up for the loss you'll have from people who are turned away from it.
Teloc
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

WTB hat..and I'll get a 3rd shirt as well.
Culhag
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:46 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

The lens flares on the second design are... ugly.

The other two are kool, though
Lythac
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:01 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I would buy a hat if you added a tag on it - "def cap".

Would probably get 2 & 3.
Baelor
Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

That looks like a bitchin' cap. Make 'em.
Krazed
Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I would think about it a lil more if one of them was "Maintankadin-I heard there were boobies here." Blame minnerva and vanfaie for it.
Davitz
Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I would buy the cap in a heartbeat.
Baelor
Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Oh, and also be sure to make a visor version for Lore.
Guillex
Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I really hope that the cap is like a One-Fit type deal. Sizable hats are so 1990.

Image
Aldonza
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I would buy 2 hats. One for me to wear on a rare occassion and one for the boyfriend that he would have to wear alot. :)