For reasons I won't go into, my new guild has opted away form using Blessing of Sanctuary. They also have potent and aggressive DPS requiring good threat output.
I have been running 0/53/18 with 3/5 Conviction and 2/2 PoJ and really enjoy the build, but I am getting mana starved keeping up with the DPS without the mana return from BoS. Consider also a fight like General where SA is your only form of mana return.
I am wondering how much threat I would lose dropping Crusade and 3/5 Conviction in favor of 1 more SA and 5/5 SotP
New build: http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=2&tal=050000000000000000000000000500513520310232133331232151130000200000000000000000
I've already had the discussion with them regarding BoS, and being new on the block I don't think it is an appropriate time to hop on a soapbox about it, so it is pretty much up to me to get the job done without BoS. Please keep this to an assessment of the builds, not a discussion of the merits of the blessing.
Koatanga
Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm
