Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.3 Spec, looking for criticism

Petersen
Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:41 pm

2.3 Spec, looking for criticism

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?0000000000000000000005305033220021225215510520500000000000000000


Yes, I don't have the new PoJ, I wish I did, but I can't make it work.

Why Stoicism?
Words cannot express how much I hate being stunned while tanking.

Why Decrease Anticipation?
Because it doesn't scale quite as well as the rest of our abilities. I'm sure I'll miss the avoidance and block %'s but I can't figure out what else to reduce that won't hurt more than this.

Why 2/5 Reckoning?
It seems to me to be just enough to be useful, without posing a significant threat from multiple parries (Though I am human, so with 15 Expertise, that's really not going to happen that often...)
_________________
¬The Original PalaTank, Petersen the Unbreakable
Tanking with a Paladin since before it was 'cool.'
Croiky
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 am
How often do you get stunned? in AV maybe.....Moroes add maybe.... i can't think of anything else

How often does reckoning actually proc on a boss? not often

_____________________________________________


Also defense increases ur dodge and parry (however insignificant in ammount) your job as a tank is to get those insignificant upgrades to avoiding damage (no point in holding aggro if you get destroyed holding it) then again no point in getting insane reduction if you cant hold the target

SO you just have to evaluate your values
_________________
Croiky 70 Tankadin / Dark Iron