This is my first post on these forums but I have been visiting almost daily for the past couple of months. Due to 2.3, our tree got just a little bit more bloated and what I wanted to do was come up with a tree that the majority of the community likes and possibly post it on the official wow forums for the dev's to reference to. This isn't set in stone at all, just an example of what could be done to make this tree just that much better. I also included some tweaks that the people on these forums have been suggesting.
A lot of the changes could be passed over possibly as it's mostly dealing with tooltips and changing a 1 to a 2 for example just in case you happen to read over a tweak without knowing it.
Here's the link
http://www.war-tools.com/?p=vt&i=43256&link=yes
*EDIT* Kings baseline. didn't want you to freak out and think I just scrapped it
Thanks a lot to this community for all it's done, this is one of the most helpful sites i have found to date in regards to WoW.
PS: Feel free to post changes and i'll redo it until we come up with a winner

