I'm still deciding what I should do being 1 point off my desired spec. If you don't/can't check I went with a 0/46/15 spec, 4/5 1h spec, kings, 3/3 Precision, 2/2 Imp Judgement, 3/3 Imp JotC.
I need kings for 10 mans. I could take a point out of one of the talents listed above and place it in 1h spec, but 1h spec seemed like the best choice to reduce. Precision may convert to less threat, but it helps more in establishing early aggro than 1h spec does. I could go 1/2 Imp Judgement, but then I have more than 1% threat lost in fights where HS isn't kept up. I could go 2/3 Imp JotC, but then I'm losing 1% crit to the raid which is a significant amount of damage, and I don't raid with a ret pally.
Anyone have any insight as to why I might be making the wrong decision?
_________________

