Skip to content
Maintankadin

And now...for something slightly different. - 0/51/10

DeadMilliken
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:21 am

And now...for something slightly different. - 0/51/10

I decided to drop Imp Judgement for Reckoning...
Soully because reckoning while random....is mana free threat...while Imp J isn't (*and is more of a pain to cycle on 8sec than 10 against holy shield)

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?0000000000000000000005305133500001425215510500500000000000000000


Basically its the old 0/49/12 cookie cutter with 5/5 CE with the points coming from:
2 from Imp judgement (*now 0/0)
2 from spell warding (*now 0/0)
1 from reckoning (*now 4/5)


I nearly took it out of kings....but I'm not consistantly 10man raiding with a 2nd paladin.
Nicos
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:22 am
I took that extra point from Precision instead of Reckoning... but same basic idea Smile
_________________

Suikano
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:40 am
I was gonna do this but then I got funky. Wanted to see what would happen... so I went 47/14
_________________
Zahir
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:51 am
i might go to this, reckoning adds a ton of threat IMO and i'm not quite at the status of MT for raids so...yea.

I heard imp. judgement doesn't help us out THAT much so i might be able to live without it.

and i've missed so many judgements/melee due to lack of precision Sad i miss it. I used to have 4/5 reckoning and found that it proc'd pretty much the same as 5/5 reckoning.
_________________
Suikano
Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:30 am
I'm amazed but I don't miss reckoning in the least when farming.
_________________