Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Last Remaining Talent Point

Lonerider
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:30 pm

The Last Remaining Talent Point

Hi Everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster. I gotta say there's a ton of great information here. Glad there's a place where tankadins can post without the BS in the Blizzard forum(s).

So as my topic title states, I have one talent point left.
Here is the spec that i'm considering moving to. And I would like some input into which way to spent my last talent point.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVbtIx0dMgqtVMx

Ok, first some background... Due to RL my WOW time will mainly be spent on 5-man/heroics and some occasionally Kara/ZA. Depending on how things are flying that week.

Also let it be known, I'm a human paladin. So I get that +5 to expertise racial skill.

So my problem is should I spent my last talent point in Precision or Improved SoCr. Some pros and cons would be nice to hear.


Thanks

PS. Oh if this post seems somewhat out of order or disorentated the reason would mostly be the 2 pitchers of beer I had during lunch today.
kalbear
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:35 pm
I'd put it in improved judgment. Each point of improved judgment is basically a 10% damage boost to your judgments. Judgments are roughly 15-20% of your total damage. So for that point, you'll be getting about 1.5% threat increase.

If you don't put it there, I'd likely put it in precision, as that will increase your threat by close to 1% and make you less streaky, as well as give you more gains from JoL/JoW.

If you're really doing a lot more Kara/ZA runs, the Imp SotC is good, but I don't see that as being that critical in a 5man-heroic setting.