Cons:
3/5 Anticipation means it's harder to be uncrushable again. On Kael I'm actually crushable until a shaman puts down GoA, because of the large amounts of stamina I'm stacking.
3/5 OHWS means my threat is a bit lower, though I'm finding the buffed SotC makes up for it on bosses (and I don't care about trash).
No Blessing of Kings might be a problem for ZA, though our guild is quite paladin-heavy, so I don't expect it to be. Hasn't even raised eyebrows in 25-mans.
No Reckoning - I didn't have it in my old 0/49/12 either.
Pros:
3/3 Precision seems very nice - it's noticeable in my WWS parses.
I kept 2/2 Spell Warding.
We don't have a ret paladin, so picking up 5/5 Imp Bom and 3/3 Imp SotC are nice raid buffs that it's harder for our holy palas to pick up.
1/2 Imp Judgement fits into my rotation just as well as 2/2, I'm finding.
Lastly I picked up 3/3 PoJ. I was hesitant about it until last night when I totally resisted a Pyroblast from Kael when I was at 95% health - could have easily killed me. While I realise that it's not likely to happen very often, it seems irresponsible to not take an avoidance talent when, for the moment, my threat is fine.
I would recommend at least trying out this build on T5 content (and, I'd guess, T6). If you're struggling to hit uncrushable in T4 it's probably worth taking 1/5 OHWS (for 5-mans/heroics/kara, your threat will be fine) and 5/5 Anticipation.




