Skip to content
Maintankadin

Three points to go...

Ulushnar
Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:57 am

Three points to go...

So i'm currently sitting like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhxIx0zMgqtVbx

With three points to go, I can't decide between:

Blessing of Kings and 2/2 Spell Warding - Boring, but gets the job done. BoK is really only for Heroics, since i prefer Wisdom when soloing, sanctuary in regular five-mans and there's usually another Pally doing Kings in a raid.

3/3 Improved Seal of the Crusader - Might make a shiny raid choice since I don't normally run with a Retadin.

3/3 Pursuit of Justice - nice mobility buff and Spell mitigation.
_________________
Me Cray, you Abacus.

Invisusira
Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:59 am
One in divine Str, one in imp devo, and one in vindication.

You've got to cover your bases, this way you have a bad point in each tree.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Biscotti
Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:49 am
3/3 Imp Crusader ... good of the many vs good of the one etc.
Stylaan
Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:50 am
3/3 PoJ, but I run with a ret paladin in raids so I'm biased.

It kind of sucks not having Kings tbh.
_________________
Invisusira
Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:55 am
Yeah honestly I'd go Kings/Spell Warding.

Kings IS "optional".. but I would never drop it.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Invisusira
Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:33 am
I use it all the time when I'm the only pally in 25 mans and I'm MT... which is more often than I care to admit.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Zhalseran
Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:03 am
Kings and spellwarding IMO.

I usually end up doing kings on everyone, since none of my blessings are actually "improved"
_________________