ValondrilSat Nov 24, 2007 7:41 amDrop Onehand weapon specc?http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhtIx0dgMqtVbx The Question is Reckoning ore Weaponspecc to Drop. Need healp^^ I tanking in SSC/Tk/Zhul Aman/Karazan I Need a little bit more+Hit from Precision moment Specc is http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZV0tIx0zggqtVbx_________________
WorldieSat Nov 24, 2007 7:54 amAt your level of progression it's definitively time to drop that kamikaze-talent that Reckoning is to pick something else. 1h weapon spec is a 4%ish boost to your threat, will never be worth dropping it._________________
ValondrilSat Nov 24, 2007 8:12 amhhmm ok thanks for fast answer Then i think that specc: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhtIx0dMgqtVbx is better but i have one Question^^ is it worth to drop Spell warding an Kings for imp Seal of Crusader? I think on that specc: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhxIx0zMgqtVfx I think for 25 Raids that imp seal is realy nicfe and importent what you think? Sorry for bad english^^_________________
ValondrilSat Nov 24, 2007 8:18 amOr this build http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhxIx0zMgqtVbx0h HHmm^^ i got an problem _________________
ValondrilSat Nov 24, 2007 8:21 amok i read in some forums that imp seal of crusader got some bugs/tubbles. Then i think pursuit of justice is the better way. Thanks =)_________________