This past saturday I ran this in a pug and was unable to finish it. Made it as far as wave 14 in 2 attempts and then called it.
Here is my armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Seregul
I was reluctant to AoE tank the waves, but early on when I let the adds through, the healer generally ended up with aggro (still not sure how). So after a few waves of this I just grabbed the adds, like I do on normal. I was taking some pretty hefty hits, but nothing too crazy. I had to drink about every other wave.
So the obvious question is, can my gear handle this?
My other question involves the healer. Here is his armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Auexx
After every pull, this guy was OOM. Is 48 mp5 too low for an instance like heroic BM? What should I look for in terms of regen from a healer (I often overlook mp5 and go right for +heal when I check armories on pug healers)? On a sidenote, he kept that flute trinket equipped for the fight.
_________________
Glossolalia coats my skin,
Glycerine and Turbulence.