Skip to content
Maintankadin

Priestess Delrissa - MgT heroic

thejuice
Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:04 am
I always feel bad for warlocks in this fight, they have so much to do.

"Ok banish the demon, seduce the belf, get CoT on the priestess, chain fear the lock."

(or something like that)
_________________
Brickhouse
Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:50 am
I agree, Warlocks can pwn in here. Most, unfortunately, fail at playing well. =( They just nuke, nuke, and more nuke. A banish or fear wears off, and pwns your healer, you will surely find your (at least, mine) Warlock with his head up his ass...who? wha! dat?

Most locks fail to realize their true potential - as CC. They instead focus (like any class capable of wielding a weapon) on raw dps. As a tank, and most would agree, control is greater than raw dps. =) This is why I find melee Warriors fairly useless in 5-mans. Usually, it doesn't matter, like your random Heroic group - I just take the first 3 dps that come down the pike. But, for example, if I need a shield (like mana-tombs heroic for resist gear) I will simply not take a gimp warrior =) It took me like ten runs in here to finally get it =(