Hellfire Ramparts - Easy
The Blood Furnance - Easy
Slave Pens - Easy
The Underbog - Easy
Mana Tombs - Never Attempted
Auchenai Crypts - Medium
Old Hillsbrad Foothills - Never Attempted
Sethekk Halls - Medium
The Steamvault - Medium
Mechanar - Easy
Shattered Halls - Medium
Black Morass - Hard
Botanica - Medium
Shadow Labyrinth - Hard
Arcatraz - Never Attempted
Easy - For these instances I was able to complete them at the lowest gear level I felt possible. Each one still has a few pulls than can be tricky and a few mobs that hit like trucks, but with the proper knowledge and group composition can be completed with the least headaches.
Medium - I feel like these instances can all be done with the lower gear levels too, but gave them the Medium tag for other reasons. Some have tough mobs or pulls, like packs that fear, MC, hard hitting giants, etc. Others might have tougher bosses, like Hydromancer Thespia, the first boss in Crypts, O'mrogg in Shattered Halls, etc. But for the most part I don't like these because they take too long or take too long for the badges involved. Shattered Halls is special because it's an overall pretty easy instance but you must bring a good healer, which isn't always guaranteed in a PuG setting.
Hard - These are hard because I refuse to fully PuG them. BM is my least favorite to have any PuGs in because each spot needs to be spot on to make this work. Everything has some AoE effects now it seems and the casters that come out of the Portal absolutely own with their 5k Pyroblasts. SLabs isn't too bad but the 2nd boss is a royal pain and people get retarded on Murmur since he sucks the group together and running away seems too hard to comprehend to puggers. The ones I've never done are probably because they are hard or I've never seen them as the daily and have had no reason to do them.
These are just my opinions, this isn't a debate seeing as how others could have had better luck with certain instances. Or some people run with the same crowd all the time. This is my view as a tank for puggers on Thunderlord (US).
_________________
http://thunderlord-us.warcrafter.net/blowhole






