I ran heroic after having done normal mode about 2 times and must say that the entire instance doesn't feel all that hard.
Group composition:
Tank: Me (prot pala)
Healer: Priest (holy)
DPS: Mage, Rogue, Warlock.
All of us,are in a mix of T4/badge loot gear except the mage, who was actually wearing blues.
The only hard thing about Kael'thas is the fact that on heroic, his fireball hits for ~4500. His pyroblast was easily counterspelled/kicked away (though I was ready to bubble if it weren't).
The phoenix moves so slow, you could stay away from it with both your legs cut off so it was easily killed by the mage/warlock.
Once gravity turns off, it's easy to avoid the orbs (I seriously don't get how you can get hit by them unless you completely ignore their existence), and our mage/warlock were easily able to keep dps'ing him. We took it easy and got him down on the third gravity lapse.
I think the 2nd boss (Vex) is a lot harder, due to his Overload ability on the last 20%.
_________________
