Skip to content
Maintankadin

magisters terrace?

GothicPL
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:13 pm
If you have Violet Badge, wear it on the second and last boss fights. Kael's Orb damage can be partially resisted, unlike his fireballs - I've never seen them resist.

Equip Medallion of the Horde for the third fight and whenever seducing mobs are present. I just keep it equipped full time in my heroic set, as I don't always remember which mobs stun/fear/MC/seduce.
_________________
sbeacher
Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:17 pm
This instance seems to be Blizzard slapping all the pally tanks (and pally healer's for that matter) into line after getting maybe a bit too cocky at being able to own every other instance.

You have to suck it up and use as much cc as you can otherwise it just makes it way harder than it needs to be.

I do like the fact that they at least threw us a bone by letting us do actual DPS on the second boss. If I get 4 or 5 of those debuffs stacked on me and throw up AW (which is a bit scary cause then you can't bubble to remove them) I can hit 5k judgements and 6k hammers.

More than a few times I've been the last person left alive finishing the boss off from 8% or whatever.
_________________
2ndNin
Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:39 am
Umm, pally tanks rock for this instance, we don't use more than 1cc normally.

Pally healers also rock, they let you do the very slow plan on the 2nd boss, are tough for the third boss, on the first boss any healer can spam through the aoe and for Kael the combo of pally tank + pally healer works very nicely (tank can keep up 1 dps, healer 2 + themselves, and we can both bubble through 40% of a lapse Very Happy).

Its not anti-paladin, its anti-bad-paladin. Its not the easiest if you approach it with the spam dps, win plan, if you approach it like its meant to be approached then it is a beautiful and challenging instance.
_________________
Ahh, but you have heard of me.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria