That spec is nearly identical to mine, with two exceptions:
I picked up 1 Handed Weapon Specialization instead of Reckoning. 1HWS is 5% more damage from ALL sources while you're using a 1H, meaning it affects consecrate, seals, heck even DMC:V procs. It's a huge boost to AOE tanking and only gets better as you gear up.
Reckoning on the other hand, gets *worse* as you gear up and gain more avoidance. The higher your avoidance is, the less it procs. It also causes more boss parries. While overall it is a great talent, especially at lower gear levels, it was really the only thing in the prot tree that I felt I could stand to lose as I continued gearing up.
And I think it's pretty safe to skip Divine Intellect. 8% more intellect for a typically protadin will usually be no more than 12 intellect. That's 4 talent points for 180 mana, which I'm extremely confident in saying is not worth it =)
I would put those points in either:
Pursuit of Justice - 15% extra movement speed is hot. Running, swimming, flying, mounted, this increases it all. Plus 3% chance to resist spells.
Improved Judgement - 2 second faster Judgement means 20% more threat from JoR. Not too shabby.
1HWS - see above
Imp Seal of the Crusader - this gives 3% chance to crit to the whole raid when you judge Crusader, which is of course great for your threat output even without the talent. Really shines in 25-mans, less so in 10 mans, and isn't really that noticable in 5-mans. Definitely a great talent to pick up when you start doing more 25-mans.
_________________
