Skip to content
Maintankadin

picking up the trash

Worldie
Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:54 am
Healing is not "being useful", is just wasting a raid slot that might be used by a real healer.

Being useful is not have to respec-change gear and role.
_________________

Parishna
Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:34 am
I caught up with.. and even passed one of the other healers with my healing after the last wave on the boss.... man up and heal stuff!

I even had on my non-prot healing gear... (ie the stuff with alot of spell crit.. so.. mana was a wee bit tighter then it needed to be)
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Parishna
Worldie
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:31 pm
What's the point in stealing 100g from gbank to respec for archimonde when i can get some real DPS in instead of a waste of raidslot?

Respeccing is NOT necessary. Being substituted IS necessary.


I don't like fights where i'm just wasting space, i told our RL to not take me to Archimonde. I went there today as retri and i just wished they subbed me after Azgalor, they might have killed him with a real DPS or healer instead.
_________________

Mouse
Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:55 pm
isnt there an archimonde thread for all this pally MT discussion?
_________________
EnsgnBlack <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 BE Prot Pally

Mousetasche <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 Destruction Lock
Worldie
Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:59 pm
We aint discussing of tanking it Smile
_________________

QuantumDelta
Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:51 am
Be less of an ass please.
Afraithe
Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 am
My healing gear is good enough so that i can cast flash heals the entire fight, usually I end up 2/3 of the healing a normal holy paladin does at the same fight.

This week we cleared MH without a Warrior tank, me and a Druid tank did everything, with me on Archimonde.
_________________