Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trash - Prioritizing stats

sbeacher
Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:43 pm
Realized my post didn't really fit here, moved it to it's own.
_________________
Kay
Fri May 02, 2008 3:43 pm
I've been doing some MH tanking and I'm generally doing okay apart from some of the heavier waves, where I can seem to get nuked quite fast early on.

Honestly, I'm really struggling with how to gear for MH trash. I've done a fair bit of reading, and generally I just feel frustrated or confused! Prot isn't my main spec (sorry!) so I'm coping with gear that is handed down from the main tanks once they have it, and badge gear. I'm rarely in a position to get tier tokens for the tanking job. (My current gear, for reference)

What would you say were priorities in general terms to get out of things like ZA gear and badge loot to make life easier for this job? I've seen the main tank lists but I know that the 'best' gear for MH trash are quite different and don't want to be going for the wrong stats with my (somewhat limited) resources!
Kay
Sat May 03, 2008 1:22 am
Ouch that's a lot of ZA Smile Cheers for that.