Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mt. Hyjal - Anetheron

Jensaarai
Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 am
The most important stat for those is FR, since it hits for a lot more than their melee. If you have good FR, it'll be a lot easier on your healer than if you don't. I wear all 4 badge pieces, ring, and neck atm for over 300 FR.
_________________
Drak
Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:04 am
FR is nice for infernals but not necessary, I just use my aura and i'm fine. I do take a nice bit of damage, but my raid setup allows for a priest to sit by jaina and focus solely on me, which is plenty of healing honestly. However, FR WILL make the whole thing easier, but it's certainly possible without it.
_________________
saly
Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:12 pm
Today my guild had first day @ Anetheron. I had one try on boss himself, but i died almost instantly. I had hits for about 4,5k-6k max, so i was replaced by warrior that got hits for about 3-4k. It's something wrong with my gear? or just paladin cant tank him. My armory link is in signature.
_________________
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Saly
saly
Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:05 pm
no wws, but i have seen hits on me and warrior on grimreaper. It was big diffrence. I think boss parried once before i died. How about missing demo shout and thundercap? Its possible i get even 2k more hits without them?
_________________
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Saly
Worldie
Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:00 am
Yes, demo shout can make even 2k dam difference if your armor is low, expecially on cleaves.
_________________

Lieris
Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:19 pm
I've tanked the infernals on both our kills so far with about 355 fire resist (it would be capped but I have been lazy with enchants). Picking up with exorcism is pretty easy and my tank spot is where the dwarf riflemen are with Anetheron himself up towards the choke point and the raid either side. It works well enough but if people have low HP, don't use a healthstone or keep running towards me when I already have aggro on the infernal then they tend to die.

This is one fight where I am glad to do adds: tanking Anetheron himself looks really boring.
_________________

Mouse
Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:45 pm
can the infernals crit? I can wear 0-250 FR, I prefer to wear more, simply to ease the healing, and I can use a fair amount and retain spell dmg. What def should I maintain do you think?
_________________
EnsgnBlack <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 BE Prot Pally

Mousetasche <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 Destruction Lock
Devilheals
Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:57 pm
I cant remember but I would imagine their lvl72 so 485 def. I use all the badge FR and my aura for resists and the S1 gavel and S2 shield to stay uncrittable.
_________________
Mouse
Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:03 am
I think im at 478 with 220 FR, I may stay that way and eat a few crits. Ill play with my suit a bit more, I like staying above 200 FR since taht seems to be most of the dmg. We ll see if I can make it work Razz
_________________
EnsgnBlack <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 BE Prot Pally

Mousetasche <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 Destruction Lock
Mouse
Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:19 am
legs and boots atm. Badge chest is a large source of stam/threat. Maybe I could get the S1 or 2 shield to make up a bit.
_________________
EnsgnBlack <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 BE Prot Pally

Mousetasche <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 Destruction Lock
Comandant
Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:12 am
What is the crafted FR set and is it good enough? What armor slots does it cover?
_________________


Terroar - 70 Warlock
Zeiben - 70 Druid
Marmidon - 64 Warrior

Ducimus