Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mt. Hyjal - Anetheron

Worldie
Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:00 am
It's good enough since it has sockets that you can fill for stam or defence (depending on what you need).

In fact you can just tank infernals in your regular tanking set, FR would make it easier to heal but it's in no way needed for this.

And yes, should u have to tank flames on Illidan, the epic set is definitively needed since it gives loads of FR and stam, allowing you to keep as many pure tanking items as possible.
_________________

Jensaarai
Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:16 am
I wear about 254 unbuffed FR for this fight (using the badges FR gear, it's been a year, you should have this by now >.<). My threat has been fine...they're demons so we get exorcism.
_________________
Worldie
Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:10 am
It ain't a big deal, with 2.4 even 25 men will drop badges Smile
_________________

Drak
Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:48 am
I had recently gotten my full FR set this week so tried it out on anetheron. I took less fire damage, but found myself close to being oom after 3 or so infernals. I should probably just use half my set, lol.
_________________
YoYoMa
Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:15 am
I had a question about how the infernals spawn. I know they target a person but when they actually pop out do they pop where that person was when they were targeted or where they are at currently?

For example, if we have the targeted person start running to me will the infernal spawn on the person as they are running or back on the spot when they left. I just wanted to get the infernal out of the group.

I was just going to setup a macro anyway to target the towering infernal + exo, jor and conc as they got to me and then have ranged unleash.
Worldie
Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:48 am
They pop where the person is currently.
_________________

Robbyneri
Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:28 am
Ok.
Thanks for the Answer Very Happy
_________________
Tank because it's Fun!