Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking in Hyjal/BT

Jarkeld
Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:20 pm

Tanking in Hyjal/BT

So, I'm your generic tankadin, not the MT in the guild, but used quite often, sometimes I tank the boss, when there's 500 adds that need tanking I do it, sometimes I heal. The MT in the guild is a good warrior who has 110% raid attendance, you know the kind. So there's really no reason for me to be tanking an average boss over him especially when we're working on progression. Guild's currently working on Vashj with alar and VR down.

Anyways, in Hyjal+BT will the majority of the tanking for a paly be large groups of adds, requiring gear for block value+rating, or are there really any heavy hitting boss fights that prefer a paly tank which prefers gear of stam and dodge?
_________________
In the beginning the universe was created. This has made mana people upset and generally been decided as a bad idea.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Jarkeld
Buffbot
Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:43 pm

Re: Tanking in Hyjal/BT

You will be tanking trash. HEAPS of trash. I'm sitting at about 13,5k health, 500 block value, 500 spelldamage(flask and wizard oil), and i have no problem with the trash. But bring your high-stamina gear for tanking Infernals on Whatevertheyrenamesare, Bosses number 2 and 4.