my English is quite bad, although my certificate says it wasn't. Sorry for this.
I'm tanking the trash waves in Hyjal and Anetherons and Azgalors adds. Usually I'm healing (don't kill me, I like it) but got geared up since it is quite a good offer if you are told "we'll pay, just make it work".
So I was asking myself how to improve the addtanking in this fight, too. We have already looted him, but perhaps there are still little tweaks possible.
My suggestion was to have a Warrior/Feral to do the main tanking as long as possible and let me do the aggro grabbing. He will taunt targets off me if possible and I'm able to fully concentrate on the next doom.
The reason was, that having the stun effect and sometimes, if the add is too far away before i could get him (being stunned in the wrong moment), the silence effect, it was quite impossible to ensure that these adds stay where we wanted them to.
In the end, of course, we got more and more Adds although they were DPSed a little (four Doomguards I think) so that I had to tell the Dooms to die in a position where the Doomguards are forced to walk right through my Consecration, just in case I'm stunned again not being able to do exorcism or - which is quite tricky sometimes - to target the new one fast enough.
We are using some NPCs (the trolls at the..what is it..southeastern? corner) and had quite bad experiences with other solutions so I'd be pleased if you could concentrate on improving what we got
Any thoughts?




