Yeah, my brain isn't functioning so good with the feral druid thing. I dunno, I think I was either the 7th or 8th healer in the raid after I swapped gear, so I think my raid leader had me do that because of the healing debuff, and it was our first time fighting him, so we didn't really know the fight firsthand, and figured extra healing would be good. Still, I'm pretty sure the druid did a damn fine job, I think maybe 1-2 people died from Infernals, that's it.
He does want me tanking Doomguards though, once we get to Azgalor. I'm looking forward to the fight, to see if we can pull off another DS Hyjal miracle.
Edit: Oh yeah, what do you recommend with Thrall? Doomguard duty, smackin' Azgalor? I know he used to die to RoF, but I know he's just a beastly mofo as of the patch.
_________________
If these numbers are low, I'm LOLRET.