Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hyjal Trash Farming?

Coldaan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:31 am

Hyjal Trash Farming?

Hiho!

So my Raid managed finally to kill Kael'Thas last week. After we'd wiped many weeks on Vashj before Kael went kinda quick.^^ And now we are facing Hyjal of course. Regarding Equip we are I think more than ready for Hyjal, our Dps has improved a lot in the last couple of weeks, so has our healing & I am close to 22k HP in full Stamina Gear while keeping ~400 Spelldmg I think without wizard oil & stuff.

Now I heard it's possible to go in there with ~15 people to farm rep/epics from the Trash Waves before Rage if you have a Prot Pala available, and then wipe on purpose on the last wave & start over again.^^

I plan on trying that maybe next week, so some advice on group setup, tactics and gear choices would be highly appreciated.
Are there some good videos to look at concerning this? I didn't find any unfortunately.
_________________

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Der+Rat+von+Dalaran&n=Coldaan
Worldie
Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:53 am
You basically need 2-3 healers (maybe 4) and 6-7 AoE.

I'd suggest to just get to wave 6 then reset.


However, be aware that when you start the event you get saved to the istance. Also, the first wave does never give rep nor drops.
_________________

enbee
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:43 am
Did this the day after they added hyjal trashloot to farm my mace/cloak, had 5 healers (too much, but they just aoe'd aswell, they were all paladins or priests) 2 mages 2 locks and 2 dps warriors, cleared up to wave 8 every time (abomwaves, the amount of healers comes in handy :p)
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!