I raided for quite some time on my rogue, and had fun. I VERY recently leveled up from 1 and started playing a prot pally, which I LOVE. The guild I am in was in desperately needed a full time pally tank, so I obliged. My rogue is benched and I have been working my ass off to get geared since the guild is working on vashj and kael currently.
I successfully tank ZA, Alar, Void Reaver, and any trash that comes my way in any of those instance. With 2.4 coming we are going to head into hyjal and they want me to do the aoe wave tanking, since I am the only prot pally. I still need quite a few drops from SSC and TK, and in my honest opinion I am a bit nervous about jumping into a T6 instance to tank right now.
Do any experienced tankadins have any advice on how well I would do currently on trash in hyjal or if I should tell the guild to hold off until I get a few more pieces from SSC/TK? BTW our healers and the rest of the guild is pretty much completely geared from T5, they do an awesome job, if that makes a difference =)
Edit: added direct link to armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Holyfuri
_________________





