Skip to content
Maintankadin

RD and NPC mobs

Ivliss
Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:56 am

RD and NPC mobs

Did the patch just allow us to use RD to taunt off Jana in this instance or should it work on all friendly npc's? I have tried to use my macro to RD target of target but it hasnt worked on any mobs friendly npcs are fighting. It still works fine when I use it on PC's, has anyone had luck with this?
_________________
Ivliss/ 70 Prot Pally/ Baelgun
Worldie
Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:58 pm
You have to directly target the NPCs in order to make it work.

And yes it works.
_________________

Tekkel
Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:30 am
hmm that might explain. Targetting the mob indeed didn't work. Gotta see monday if that is the solution. Using the spell itself on an npc worked but 2 buttons for taunt is a bit stupid so tnx if this works Smile
Warrender
Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:35 am
My macro works flawlessly on the NPC's without having to target them in Hyjal and I haven't changed it since before 2.4.

I forget exactly how I have it set up. I'll take a look when I get home from work today.
_________________
Aleriya
Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:12 am
Here is my macro: /cast [target=target,help] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget,help] Righteous Defense

It does not work on the NPCs, probably because of the "help" addition. I'll try Lore's macro.
_________________
Ivliss
Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:08 am
thats probably it I will switch to Lores macro as well since mine has the help part in it too. Thanks for the info.
_________________
Ivliss/ 70 Prot Pally/ Baelgun