So week 1 we took down the first 2 bosses, I used my FAP's and still screamed like a little girl when I ended up with 3Abo 6other assignments...thankfully my healers kick ass and it worked.
I told them afterwards that it's not supposed to work like that (or worse)
Week 2 we pulled a repeat, except our FAP source forgot...and the AH had neither pots nor mats - so we went ahead with it rather than hold the raid while people go swimming in Loch Modan, etc.
We again managed (I have no idea how) to survive stupid tanking all the trash I swear our official strat/motto is "Kellann to the front, AE count to three, WIN and had more good times in the alliance camp.
But here's where we felt sheepish - we get to the horde camp, do the same thing...only to find out that there's some gargoyles in the back raping villagers. Raid time ended before we could track down our friend who's been thru it before, so I figured I'd ask here.
Horde Camp Question - do we split raid? Send an assigned hunter or two with healer to deal with 'goyles? Kite them together creatively? AEsplatter the front group then run back to the 'goyles only to have to rush to the front for the next wave?
_________________
Kellann - Uther
Kellann
Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:51 am






